Dental Receptionist/Office Manager
Are you the type of person that appreciates stability? Do you want to work in an environment that is friendly, supportive and gives you the autonomy to do your job without micromanaging? We are seeking an experienced dental receptionist/office manager to join our close-knit, high quality dental practice in the Okatie, SC area.
We are located just a few minutes from Bluffton, Beaufort, Hardeeville and Ridgeland. We are looking for a full time individual with open availability to work Monday thru Thursday only, from 8:15 to 5:00, as the office is always closed on Fridays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, cancel and reschedule patient appointments
- Calculate fees, coordinate financial agreements, and process payments including cash, credit card and check transactions.
- File insurance claims forms, determine appropriate insurance codes, and follow up with dental insurance claims and disputes
- Present treatment plans and review with patients as needed
- Lead administrative duties such as filing, mailing, checking emails, billing, new patient intake paperwork, etc.
- Reminder phone calls to patients who have not responded to automated messaging system
- Handle referrals to outside specialists and coordinate treatment with specialists as needed
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hard working, friendly and outgoing, with significant dental experience a must.
We are a small, well established dental practice that focuses on high quality patient care and development of personal relationships with our patients. If you believe you would be an excellent addition to our team, please apply now.
Compensation commensurate with work experience. We look forward to hearing from you!