Shift Leads (Key Carrier Managers)
We are looking for dynamic candidates to join our team! If you're looking for a community-based position with flexible hours and a supportive environment, we may have a spot for you!
Opens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems startups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock room are ready for the business day. Responsible for opening back door of store for deliveries. Completes product returns, order voids, customer refunds, cash drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash registers. Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- One year of prior leadership, supervisory, or retail key holder work experience.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Obtains and maintains valid PTCB or ExCPT certification or pharmacy license as required by state.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.