Storm Water EngineerTown of Hilton Head Island
Storm Water Engineer
Town of Hilton Head Island Hilton Head, SC
Responsibilities: Manages the Town's:
• Storm water modeling program
• Storm water inventory program and database
• Storm drainage easement database
• Service request database
• Provides engineering of storm water development plans
• Engineering analysis and design of maintenance and capital improvement projects.
Hiring Range is: $49,853 - $63,562
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short and Long Term Disability; Vacation, Sick Leave and Holiday Pay; Tuition reimbursement; a Health reimbursement arrangement; a Matching 401 (k) retirement plan.
The Town of Hilton Head is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Deadline to Apply: By December 11, 2017