Facilities TechnicianTown of Hilton Head Island
Facilities Technicians perform maintenance and repair of all Town facilities and properties to ensure safe, well maintained, and pleasant conditions. These positions report to the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor and interact with other Town management and personnel, and the general public.
Our Facilities Technicians work 37.5 hours per week and will be required to work evening hours as well as weekends and holidays.
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or GED; and
- Some maintenance or construction experience; and
- Some customer service experience; and
- Some park maintenance experience; or
- Any combination of education, experience, special qualifications and training that provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Valid Driver's License.
This is a non-exempt position (eligible for overtime) with a hiring range of $36,643 - $46,720.
In addition to competitive base salary, we currently offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a healthcare reimbursement arrangement, and a matching 401(k) plan.