Maintenance TechnicianThe Oaks At Broad River Landing
Maintenance Technician (Full-time) Beaufort, SC
The Oaks at Broad River Landing Apartment Community is looking to hire a full-time Maintenance Technician.
- Must have 3 years property maintenance repair experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry and grounds keeping.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Works Monday - Friday, but must be flexible to be on-call for evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident requests for maintenance service, troubleshoot the problem, repair and restore service.
- Assist in monitoring maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Maintains buildings by completing general, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other related maintenance activities.
- Prepares all vacant apartments to a market-ready condition.
- Responsible for repair & replacing wall paper and trim, minor floor covering repairs on tile and carpet, minor drywall repair, wall vinyl repair and touch up painting and caulking.