PainterSun City Hilton Head Community Association
Okatie, SC Full time
Posted on April 4, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smooth and prepare surfaces for painting, including sanding and removing old paint.
- Fill nail holes, cracks and joints with putty, plaster or other filler.
- Tape, float, and texture walls and ceilings.
- Select premixed paints or mix required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint to match specified colors.
- Paint surfaces, using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers.
- Stain, seal, and varnish wood surfaces.
- Erect scaffolding or set up ladder to perform tasks above ground level.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds and equipment by following established inspection procedures.
- Receive and complete work orders while maintaining accurate records on material and labor.
- Maintain inventory of paints, stains, etc. and assist with inventory control of materials and equipment.
- Inspect assignments upon completion and ensure areas are safe and clean.
- Work with supervisor to complete projects.
- Other duties as assigned.