Lead Installer (Full-time)
Hilton Head Island, SC StoneWorks the region's leading source for marble, granite, stone, quartz, & tile products for use in countertops, fireplaces, kitchens, baths, and more is looking to hire a full-time Lead Installer located in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a Lead Installer of granite/ marble and quartz products.
- Must have valid South Carolina driver's license with clean driving record.
- Basic carpentry skills & experience with thin-set preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 125 pounds.
- Successfully install solid surface kitchens, baths & fireplaces in both residential & commercial properties.
- Manage other crew members to ensure safe deliver of stone from fabrication shop to client cabinets.
- Primary focus is to protect other employee, customer property and stone that is being installed.
- Maintain basic job materials and supplies for daily work, to notify or communicate with supervisor on any missing items or replacement needs.
- Level countertops & seams. Install splash, sinks, cooktops & vents.
- Understanding of building codes.
- Keep vehicle mileage log, notify when maintenance is required.
- Make sure all installers are in proper use of safety equipment. (belts, eyewear, gloves).
- First Aid kit maintenance and Fire Extinguisher on vehicle inspection.
- Stability and Benefits.
- Unlimited advancement opportunity.
Salary: Above Average Pay.
StoneWorks is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.