JOB POSITION: Maintenance/Collections Technician
- Requires a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Standard application use skills with mobile devices (iPad, Tablets, smartphones, laptops)
- Must possess and maintain a valid SC Class “D” Driver’s License
- Possess or ability to obtain a SC CDL License
- Must possess and maintain a level D Water Distribution License within two years of Hire Date.
- Must possess and maintain a level D Collections Operator Voluntary Certification within two years of Hire Date
- Be able to pass pre-employment background, drug and license checks. Along with pre-employment physical including pulmonary check.
- Be able to work rotating on-call shift work, which may include some holidays
Preferred experience includes 1 to 2 years in utility maintenance, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic repairs; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Position also requires strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
The maintenance/collection technician is responsible for all maintenance and upkeep on all sewer system equipment as well as performing water & wastewater treatment equipment major maintenance. This includes but is not limited to pulling pumps, pump repairs, electrical work, mechanical work, cleaning/videoing sewer lines, operation of Vac-Truck, operation of boom trucks, coordinating with third party contractors, general housekeeping of collection system areas, preventative maintenance, grease trap inspections, power generator maintenance and other tasks as deemed necessary for compliance with state regulations. Work may need to be performed in adverse weather conditions. At times employee may be required to perform confined space entry in accordance with company safety policies.
Position requires, at times, lifting of objects of approximately 50 to 75 pounds.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance • Annual Leave • Sick Leave • 401(k) and 457 Deferred Compensation Plans • SC State Retirement • Paid Holidays • Training/Education Opportunities • Bonus Program
Please fill out Application Form available on our website in full and email to: email@example.com
Accepting applications until closed.