ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR – Temporary Part Time
needed at our Royal Dunes Resort location
8 Wimbledon Ct., Hilton Head Island, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and handle the logistics for weekly and monthly events in an effort to engage owners/guests.
- Oversee specific activities and events (including tie dye events, holiday activities, competitions, and other group activities).
- Welcome and acknowledge all owners/guests; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Provide excellent customer service to owners/guests and create an environment of open communication and group participation in planning events and activities.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Coordinate activities programs for all age groups, three days a week. Paying close attention to needs and interests and owners/guests, resort requirements and seasonal opportunities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for owners/guests.
- Must be able to tolerate and work in a variety of outdoor temperatures and environment.
- Supervise any pool activities and all other activities in common areas.
- May be required: Public speaking (microphone), assist in ordering of weekly activity supplies, general clerical/administrative duties.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Maintain clean work area. Clean and maintain equipment and supplies.
- Clear understanding of all resort emergency procedures.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Rate of pay: $17.00 per hour
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work well with others.