Administrative AssistantReal Estate Company
Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Hilton Head Island, SC Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide one on one support to our Realtors. Must have Real Estate experience, computer skills, professionalism, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual will make sure our clients have the highest level of care and personalized follow-up. Strong customer service is a must as well as strong written & verbal communication skills & project management abilities.
- Answer and route calls to appropriate person.
- First point of contact with all customers and agents.
- Supporting the sales agents with various tasks.
- Assisting with listing management.
- Assisting with transaction coordination.
- Excellent customer service.
- Attentive to detail.
- Follow-up with agents and clients.
- Property research.
- Must have previous Real Estate administration experience.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Excellent customer service and inter- personal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Advanced communication skills,both written & verbal, able to compose and edit correspondence for grammar, content and accuracy, actively listen and ask questions when appropriate.
- Ability to support and manage a wide variety of tasks from handling telephone calls to understanding business issues in order to determine the necessary level of urgency.
- Possess high level of self-confidence and demonstrate ability to take initiative.
- Excellent organization skills with superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capable of handling & maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize workload from multiple sources, understand priority and consistently follow-up to complete assignments.
- Ability to anticipate problems, make adjustments and organize work to meet multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrates past experience working on assignments that are complex in nature, where considerable judgment & initiative are required in resolving problems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.