Restaurant ManagerPROOF OF THE PUDDING RESTAURANT
Fripp Island Resort Proof Of The Pudding Restaurant (Full-Time)
Harbor Island, SC Restaurant Manager Proof Of The Pudding is looking for a full-time Restaurant Manager at our Fripp Island Resort location for Quick Service, Catering and Casual Dining. Responsible for meeting and exceeding our client's needs, restaurants' revenue, profitability and quality goals. While working with the Food & Beverage Director, you will ensure efficient restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant operation and responsible for the all catered events setup and service
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible.
- Organize, schedule and supervise shifts.
- Forecast staffing needs and payroll cost; schedule staff in order to maximize profits consistent with quality service.
- Appraise personnel's performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements & manage inventory
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Control costs and minimize waste.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.
- Food & Beverage 5 yrs. Experience
- Proven working experience as restaurant manager and catered event management or multi-faceted establishments.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management.
- Extensive food and wine knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant POS Systems
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
Benefits : Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, Immediate Health/Dental Insurance, 401k, Great Salary! We want YOU to become a part of the team that has been offering exceptional cuisine, design and decor services and spectacular venues for over 30 years. The Proof is the Pudding!