MRI Technician - FT/PT or PRN
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years of experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in MRI preferred
- Current state licensure required
- Current BLS (American Heart Association) required
- Treats patients with courtesy and respect
- Screen patients for MR safety prior to performing examination.
- Properly documents patient history and exam information for radiologists' interpretations.
- Routinely checks scanners and related equipment for safety issues and cleanliness.
- Reports safety issues to the manager or MR specialist and cleans equipment as needed
- Conducts and documents daily, weekly and monthly QC and ACR testing.
- Experience with (MSK) scanning protocols
M-F 8-5 (No Weekends and NO CALL) HOLIDAYS OFF
PTO, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays