Grants and Compliance CoordinatorPalmetto Breeze Transit
Bluffton, SC Full time
Posted on March 31, 2018
Grants and Compliance Coordinator (Full-Time) Bluffton, SC
Palmetto Breeze Transit is looking for a full-time Grants & Compliance Coordinator under the general supervision of the Director of Finance and Administration.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Accounting experience is a Must.
- 1 Year Grant Writing preferred
- Write and reserrch grants for agency funding needs.
- Monitor contract compliance.
- Track, monitor, analyze and develop grant budgets
- National Transit Database (NTD) reporting & SCDOT Opstat report
- Prepart all reports relating to Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) small business & veterans.
- Utilize a variety of software, methods & tools to compile data for reports
- Maintain and ensure adherence to policies including, but not llimited to EOEC, DBE, Title VI and ADA
- Complete special studies and analytical projects
- Other accounting duties assigned by the Finance Director
- Work collaboratively & cooperatively with Executive Director, Finance Director and all appropriate staff to ensure effective results.
- Pay is Based on Experience State Benefits and Retirement Plan