Infant/Toddler TeachersOur Children Learing Center
Infant/Toddler Teachers (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Our Children Learning Center in Beaufort, SC is now accepting applications for Full-Time and Part-Time Infant / Toddler Teachers.
- Responsible for providing a safe nurturing environment for children ages 6 weeks - 24 months.
- Applicants must be be reliable and consistent in attendance and care of toddlers.
- Familiarity with Creative Curriculum a plus.
- Prior experience working in a licensed center preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Preferred applicants should have a CDA or High School Diploma.
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's needs your primary focus.
- Complete 15 hours of DSS required training in addition to completing CPR and First Aid training each year.
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a majority of the day Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Reliable Transportation and References required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Salary is Based on Experience.