Executive Director/Clinical DirectorIsland House
Bluffton, SC Full-time
Posted on July 28, 2019
Island House, a recovery program for people with serious mental illness, seeks a licensed, mental health counselor to serve in the dual capacity of Executive and Clinical Director.
This position shall manage and coordinate its activities and projects with sound management practices. The functions of this position include Financial Management/Office Management, Resource Development, Clinical Supervision of Staff, Client Assessments and CARF Compliance.
- Current License from South Carolina Board of LLR as a Licensed Practitioner of the Helping Arts
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field from accredited university.
- Strong personal commitment to serving people and community
- Non-profit work experience
- Three (3) years or more of management and supervision experience
- Strong knowledge of mental health, community resources and Medicaid requirements, managed care companies.
- CARF experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately; computer literate
- Solid knowledge of financial operations, grant writing and resource development
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records software
- Team oriented attitude