Inspirato Hilton Head Island, SC Full-time Housekeeping / Janitorial
Posted on July 7, 2021
Job Title: Housekeeping Attendant | Hilton Head, SC
Housekeeper Summary Description
Housekeeper will be responsible for the daily ownership and operational execution of the Housekeeping Department. Housekeeper must be comfortable communicating with guests they encounter, as well as the Housekeeping staff to efficiently service guest houses. Teamwork amongst all housekeeping staff, as well as the ability to perform the daily tasks required for the position, form the foundation on which each individual is able to develop and succeed within the department.
- Cleaning and servicing assigned houses or areas according to established standards
- Procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, cleaning of kitchen area, refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware etc..
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
Knowledge & Skills
Requires Basic knowledge of Housekeeping, preferred.
- Must be able to coach, council, and develop employees through basic skill.
- Must be able to motivate by example, either on the production floor or in a classroom environment.
- Needs to have an aptitude to promote minimum levels of skills and abilities that would create a positive outcome, in a hot or challenging work environment.
- Able to establish and maintain a safe working environment according to OSHA regulations, that would protect both the employee and coworkers.
- High School graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience of six-months a plus.
- Able to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Reading and counting is essential.
- Computer efficient in both Excel and Word is preferred.
Compensation - $16.50- $19.50/ hour
We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
Gratuity – This position is eligible to earn tips.
Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.