Director of Facility OperationsHilton Head Island Beacn & Tennis Resort
Director Of Facility Operations (Full-Time) Head Island, SC
Hilton Head Island Beach And Tennis Resort is looking to hire a Director of Facility Operations to protect and provide a high level of efficiency and well-being of all owners, guests and team members.
- Minimum of 5-8 years supervisory and management experience
- Working knowledge of tools and procedures related to all maintenance & construction trade
- Minimum Associates Degree or work related experience
- Knowledge of commercial property
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and adaptable to software programs - Knowledge of federal regulations in the operations field
- Valid Driver's License
- Available for "On-Call" to include weekends and holidays
- State licenses a plus - Ability to work in all weather
- Overall production of Maintenance, Landscape & Janitorial depts.
- Ensure compliance with design standards & quality assurance guidelines to maintain the owners and Board of Directors assets
- Continual monitoring of conditions of 54 acres property, bildings, amenities and common land including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, elevators, equipment and life safety systems
- Negotiate contracts/bids for service agreements, regular projects and capital projects to optimize product and service quality.
- Determine staffing needs & oversees recruiting, selecting, hiring and training of team members.
- Create annual department budget for common,capital & for-profit entities
- Serve as contact for reporting significant and/or catastrophic damage or loss to buildings and/or equipment and work to mitigate loss and expedite solutions
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life Insurance (100% paid by company with 75% of annual deductible covered by the company 401k, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time Employee discounts on rooms and restaurants