Maintenance TechniciansHilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort
Maintenance Technicians (Full-Time)
Hilton Head Island, SC Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort is looking for several qualified Maintenance Technicians to Join our team.
- Provide a quality maintenance program in a cost effective manner to ensure a safe, secure and comfortable environment.
- Work under supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs.
- HVAC performs quarterly PM Program, changing filters, cleaning coils.
- Appliance Repair, replace thermostat burner elements, handles, etc.
- Unit Preparation: Repair damages to walls. Paint walls, ceilings, cabinets as necessary. Repair/ Replace damaged items as noted on punch list.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in onsite maintenance.
- Ability to problem solve maintenance issues, complete repairs effectively.
- Communicate both verbally and electronically with staff & residents to understand & diagnose the maintenance needs.
- Ability to work minimum 40 hours per work week.
- Available for emergency needs after hours and weekends.
- Available for on call schedule on a rotation basis with techs.
- Maintain professional attitude at all times.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Must have proper ID for E-Verify.
- Medical & Dental (paid for by employer for employee)
- Vacation, Holidays, Paid Sick Leave.
- Company paid Life Insurance.
- Plus many other benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.