Maintenance TechnicianHilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort
Maintenance Technician (Full-Time)
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Hilton Head Island, SC Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort is looking to fill the position of Maintenance Technician.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 plus years of experience in building maintenance.
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, trouble- shoot, repair and maintain resort facilities according to safety system.
- Support the achievement of the resort's business goals & objectives.
- Maintain resort's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs to units or other Resort area..
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, hydraulic, trouble- shooting & repair of resort facilities.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment and resort facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Occasional weekend and overtime.
- While performing duties of job, regularly required to talk and hear.
- Standing, walking, bending, kneeling stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day.
- Must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The Resort offers a full range of benefits including:
- Fully paid health & dental insurance.
- Vision and Life insurance.
- Short & Long-term Disability.
- Vacation and Sick Leave.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.