EXECUTIVE DIRECTORHeritage Library
The Heritage Library
Hilton Head and Beaufort, SC
The Executive Director (part-time, 30 hours per week) is the public face and driving force of the Heritage Library, the leading history organization on Hilton Head Island. The individual constantly communicates the vision and goals of the Library to all constituents: volunteers, members, donors, visitors, and the general public. With plans underway to build a history park on a heavily trafficked Revolution War-era site, the executive director will be tasked with managing new projects and activities as the library’s mission expands.
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence and rigorous program evaluation.
- Foster consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems.
- Establish working relationships with Hilton Head and Bluffton schools and oversee the development of appropriate lesson plans on local history.
- Oversee Phase 2 of the Zion fundraising campaign and construction project.
- Engage, energize, and retain HLF volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organizations, and donors.
- Proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of effectively developing new revenue-generating programs and events.
Please visit: heritagelib.org for more information on the position.
Apply Not to Email cover letter and resume
All submissions must be received by September 1, 2018