Billing SpecialistHampton Regional Medical Center
Hampton Regional Medical Center Seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. Competitive wages and great benefit packages!
• Billing Specialist
The ideal candidate will possess basic math skills, be familiar with fraud and abuse guidelines, and ensure the confidentiality and rights of all patient health system and departmental documents.
• 2-3 Years hospital billing experience
• Knowledge of UB92 billing requirements, i.e. 8371 Meditech and RCM eMedix experience a plus.
• The ability to effectively evaluate complex systems and processes.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology as well as current HIPAA regulations.
• Graduate of accredited high school or GED equivalent.
• Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
• Must be attentive to detail with multi-tasking capabilities.
• Demonstrated competency in computer skills and usage of office equipment.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize workload & assess results Works with a variety of people in face to face interviews and on the telephone; Will be working in a team environment with a strong emphasis on customer service!
Salary based on experience.
HRMC is an equal opportunity employer.