PlumberELITE RESORT GROUP, INC.
Plumber (full time)
Hilton Head Island, SC Elite Resort Group, Inc. is seeking a full-time plumber. This position will work in cooperation with other employees to ensure that all specifications are met and to ensure efficient completion of any project. The plumber will be responsible for providing adequate services ensuring that all water supply and waste drainage systems are installed; repaired, and maintained to meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components.
- Follows health and safety standards which comply with building codes.
- Writes reports documenting problems and summary of actions taken.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must have ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Mechanical and technical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems.
Education and Experience:
- High school or general educational development, some college preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years technical and trade experience.
- This is a full-time, year round position with the possibility of working more than 40 hours a week. Work schedules may require weekend work.
- Valid Driver's license is required.
- Uniform may be provided.
Please provide a resume and a working telephone number so you can be reached to schedule an interview.