CarpenterELITE RESORT GROUP
Carpenter (Full-Time) Hilton Head Island, SC Elite Resort Group, Inc. is seeking a carpenter. This position will work in cooperation with other employees to ensure that all specifications are met and to ensure efficient completion of any project. The carpenter will be responsible for providing adequate services ensuring that all carpentry needs are addressed; repaired, and maintained to meet all standards of building codes and safety.
• Install, repair, and maintain all carpentry needs.
• Follows safety standards which comply with building codes.
• Writes reports documenting problems and summary of actions taken.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Must have ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Time management skills.
• Mechanical and technical skills.
• In-depth knowledge of wood working/carpentry.
Education and Experience: High School or GED, some college preferred but not required. 3-5 years of experience
Other: This is a full-time, year round position with the possibility of working more than 40 hours a week. Work schedules may require weekend work. Valid Driver's license is required Uniform may be provided.