Statistical AssociateDisney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Now Hiring Part-Time Statistical Associate.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Proficient in Excel, and Preferably have 3 Years of Accounting Experience. Position Available Immediately Experience preferred.
The Statistical Associate provides financial support to all leaders at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort. This role is focused on financial reporting, cash handling, automation of new and existing processes, and various ad hoc analyses with the opportunity to work on projects with varying scope, utilizing multiple systems and tools as well as partnering with other finance areas.
- Analyze and summarize data from multiple company sources.
- Performing general cashier duties including cash collection.
- Performing internal control functions.
- Liaison with various departments at Walt Disney World.
- Management and operational reporting of operating expense, reconciliation of account balances, and assistance to tax department.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Variance research and explanations.
- Communicate with and prepare presentations for Resort Manager and Beach Resorts’ General Manager.
- Other special financial projects.
- Provide support for the Senior Financial Analyst.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to partner with multiple leaders and departments
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Experience with systems and tools including SAP, Longview, Business Objects, MS Office (with a focus on Excel)
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Equivalent
We offer competitive pay & great benefits including free park admission & 401K.