Servers & Bartenders and Line CooksDataw Island Club, Inc.
Full and Part-Time Servers & Bartenders
Primary purpose of this position is to directly interact with our membership to ensure they have a perfect club dining experience. Servers and Bartenders are responsible for Member and Guest satisfaction thru prompt, accurate and friendly interaction. Servers and Bartenders are responsible for knowing Member’s names and becoming familiar with their specific needs.
- Knowledge of Menu and dining features.
- Knowledge of Liquor, Wine, Beer and Beverage Products.
- Accuracy in taking Food and Beverage orders and accurate input into the POS system.
- Constant maintenance of tables including clearing of plates and refilling beverages.
- Verifying receipts and presenting completed receipts to the Member for signature.
- Assisting with special event set up, service and take down as needed.
- Greeting all Members and Guests warmly with an appropriate greeting and smile.
Full-Time Line Cooks