Landscape/Flower and Plant Bed Care Technician
Position: Landscape/Flower and Plant Bed Care Technician
Department: Landscape Maintenance
Responsible for the cultivation and care of flower and plant beds. Plants flowers and plants, mows, pulls weeds, and maintains flower care.
- Maintain and grow the flower and plant beds to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as pruning, planting, emptying flower bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Maintain clean areas by clearing rubbish and litter from flower beds and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the flower bed.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience preferred in landscaping or flower bed care
- Ability to work in a variety of outside conditions for long periods of time
- Ability to regularly lift objects such as soil bags, gardening tools, etc.
- Must be able to consistently bend, walk, stoop
Availability and Schedule
- Must be available Monday – Friday as early as 6:00 am.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Director of Landscape