Office ConciergeCrescent Communities
Palmetto Bluff is seeking a part-time concierge in our real estate office. The real estate office is essentially the living room of the community - it fills with residents, Inn guests, visitors, and dogs each day. The concierge is the face of Palmetto Bluff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is open to change each day, can multi-task and enjoys people interactions. A fun environment filled with M&Ms and unlimited dog biscuits.
- Meet and greet all Palmetto Bluff visitors and provide the "Crescent Experience" according to procedures and requested standards.
- Greets potential sales customers and ensures connection with sales staff.
- Answer the main phone line and connect calls as needed.
- Maintain and manage the front desk area and be the point person for Palmetto Bluff real estate visitors.
- Stay abreast of Palmetto Bluff and Crescent news and be able to converse with visitors and share our story.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the lobby and gallery area and ensure refreshment area is stocked and ready for visitors.
- Assist visitors or staff as needed with conference room equipment.
- Use Outlook and email capabilities to schedule and coordinate meeting room spaces as needed.
- Schedule appointments. Set-up conference rooms as needed and ensure our readiness for the next meeting in coordination with the Broker-in-Charge and the Office Manager.
- Assist the sales and marketing team on special projects or assignments such as data base entries, light reporting, event support.
- Use office equipment: fax machine, copier, postage meter, telephones.
- Conduct Internet research as required.
- Database management of leads, property showings, and tours.
- Assembling and shipping information packages to prospects and guests.
- Open and Close main real estate office ensuring readiness of the space.
Other duties as may be required. Hours are Wednesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Friday 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Qualifications and Requirements Minimum:
- High school diploma or GED; preference for Associate's level degree or higher.
- 3-5 minimum years office administration experience - prefer office environment similar to Crescent such as banking, financial services, law, real estate or related industry.
- Intermediate computer skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet research, database management.
- A customer service orientation to work and ability to maintain a positive approach to work. Preference for someone who has worked with teams yet can take initiative with work and small projects.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities without being directed.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
- Experience providing customer service and being the front desk for a large and complex office environment; high degree of diplomacy required.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills both oral and written.