Medical Research CoordinatorCoastal Neurology
Medical Research Coordinator (Full Time) Port Royal, SC
Coastal Neurology is looking to hire a Full-Time Medical Research Coordinator in Port Royal, SC.
- Must have Medical Terminology
- Bachelor degree required
- Monday thru Friday
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
- Screening patients for various drug studies.
- Scheduling and follow-up.
- Obtains informed consent, screens and enrolls study participants.
- One-on-one patient / physician / Study monitor interaction.
- Coordinates proper data management.
- Some all-expense paid travel involved.
Salary: Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities