Medical AssistantCoastal Neurology
Medical Assistant (Full-Time) Port Royal, SC Coastal Neurology is looking to hire a Full-Time Experienced Medical Assistant to work Monday - Friday for their Port Royal, SC Office.
Must Have Experience
- Accredited Medical Assisting Program Certification: Medical Assistant and CPR certification
- Must have a Minimum of one year of experience working in a physician office
- Basic understanding of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of clinical equipment, supplies and instruments
- Understanding of documentation required for physician office visits.
- Skill in problem solving.
- Computer hardware and software experience
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relatonships with employees, physicians, patients, third-party payers.
- Use EMR, other relevant computer hardware, software, telephone, copier, fax and other medical office equipment.
Performs a variety of patient care procedures which include but not limited to:
- Injections, EKGs, ear lavage blood draws.
- Measure patient vital signs (weight height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations and temperature.
- Manage rooming and patient flow including pre-visit preparation
- Assist with patient visit and post-visit duties. Salary: Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities