Licensed Practical NurseCAROLINA HEALTH FORCE
Beaufort, SC Part time
Posted on November 3, 2017
Licensed Practical Nurse (Part-Time) Beaufort, SC
Carolina Health Force Home Care Agency Come Join our Team !
- Currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing in South Carolina.
- At least of 1 year experience as LPN and works under supervision of a registered nurse.
- Satisfactory completion of pharmacology course or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of nursing & medical practices, procedures, regulations and guidelines to home health care
- Ability to lift 30 pounds - Relate to and work with various personality styles, ill, disabled and elderly.
- Provide emotional and physical comfort to patient.
- Read, write, communicate in English
- Able to travel.
- Report patient condition changes to Registered Nurse/Doctor as needed
- Adhere to Carolina Health Force values.
- Volunteer innovative & effective skill
- Comply with all company policies & procedures in accordance with ethical standards.
- Attendance meets standards.
- Respect confidential information.
Benefit: Sign-On Bonus
Salary: Pay Based on Experience.