Bookkeeper (Full-time)CAREY & COMPANY, P.A.
Carey & Company, P.A., a Hilton Head Island CPA firm, seeking full-time full-charge experienced bookkeeper.
- Responsibilities will include, maintaining records and analysis of financial transactions.
- Establishing accounts and posting transactions.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit card and bank reconciliations.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting.
- Preparation of W-2’s and 1099’s, sales tax returns, multi-state reporting, preparation of financial statements.
- Handling of insurance audits such as Worker’s Comp.
- Candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks. QuickBooks Pro-Advisor a plus.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills to work with multiple clients and staff in a professional manner.
- Meet deadlines required by Federal, local and state requirements.
Competitive salary and benefit package to the qualified candidate.
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply now to respond with your resume and a brief cover letter to.