Lifestyle AssistantBroad Creek Care Center At TidePointe
Lifestyle Assistant (30 Hours Weekly)
Hilton Head Island, SC Broad Creek Care Center at TidePointe, a Vi Community on Hilton Head Island, SC is looking to hire a Lifestyle Assistant to work 30 Hours Weekly. Position is eligible for full-time benefits.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Assist in Lifestyle department of Broad Creek Care Center in development and execution of programs.
- Develop activities and special events promoting whole person wellness for residents.
- Coordinating, facilitating & leading in-house group activities and outings.
- Qualified applicants will possess at least 2 years experience working in the field of recreation and leisure activities for active senior population.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High School Diploma or general educational development equivalent required Position is eligible for Full-time Benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.