Program DirectorBoys & Girls Clubs of the LowCountry, Inc
Program Director - Hilton Head Island Club (Full-Time) Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry Hilton Head Island, SC Under the supervision of the Chief Professional Officer, the Program Director manages the overall daily operations of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry's Hilton Head Island Club with the primary responsibility of overseeing the delivery of all programs within the Club.
Duties include: Supervision and training of staff, community relations, membership management & administration, fiscal management, facility management and relationship building with Club members and their families.
* Bachelor's degree in appropriately relevant field from an accredited college or university
* Minimum of two (2) years work experience in a non-profit agency managing after school/summer programs with solid experiences in program development and implementation of youth programs.
* Work experience in the Boys & Girls Club movement is an advantage.
* Demonstrated experiences in supervising and managing staff.
* Experiences in coordinating the care and maintenance of building, grounds and vehicles.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish would be an asset.
* Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct,manage day-to-day Club programs for youth ages 6-18.
* Ability to establish and cultivate positive relationships with youth.
* Experiences in providing guidance and counseling to youth age 6-18.
* Knowledge and ability to use a variety of computer software applications including spreadsheets word processing, database and presentation software.
* A valid state driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must meet state-required automobile insurance minimums.
* CPR and First Aid Certification