Director of Program DevelopmentBoys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry
Director of Program Development
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry Bluffton, SC Under the supervision of the Chief Professional Officer, the Director of Program Development will provide direction and support for program development and implementation, staff development and training for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry with a priority focus on the Jasper County and Northern Beaufort County Clubs.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Minimum of three (3) years work experience in a non-profit agency managing after school, summer programs, supervising and managing staff & solid experiences in program development. Work experience in the Boys & Girls Club movement is an advantage.
* Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with club staff, board members, community groups & other related agencies
* Commitment to being a high- performance team player.
* A valid state driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must meet state required automobile insurance minimums.