Director of Resource Development Jasper CountyBoys & Girls Club of the Lowcountry
Director of Resource Development Jasper County (Full Time)
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry Bluffton, SC Under the supervision of the Boys & Girls Club of Jasper County Unit Director, and working closely with the Boys & Girls Club of Jasper County Area Board, this person will be responsible to plan and execute resource development and marketing strategies and monitor progress against goals in the area of individual, board, corporate, foundation and special events giving. This individual must have a proven track record in conducting an annual campaign, supporting fundraising events, and in facilitating public relations through traditional and social medic outlets.
* Bachelor's degree in appropriately relevant field such as marketing, business, public relations or communications from accredited college or university.
* Minimum of three (3) years in resource development preferably in non-profit agency operations.
* Project management skills, including prioritizing & meeting deadlines.
* Demonstrated experiences and knowledge of fundraising techniques and sources of funding for non-profit agencies and organizations.
* Proficient in computer skills, including database experience (Raiser's Edge experience preferred)
* Experience in website management, social media outreach, publicity and media relations.
* Valid state driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must meet state required automobile insurance minimums.