Training CoordinatorBeaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority
Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for a Training Coordinator
Responsible for supporting the company training needs by organizing, scheduling and coordinating training activities and/or events. Additional responsibilities include payment and registering employees for various courses/seminars and maintenance of certification, course attendance/scores, and inputting other relevant data to appropriate databases. Reports to the Dir. of HR.
- Requires a High School diploma. Prefer a Bachelors’ Degree with concentration in Human Resources, Occupational Safety & Health, Business, Public Admin., Educ. or minimum of 3 yrs of experience in a human resources administrative capacity, or any equivalent combination of education & experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, & abilities.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft applications to include technical knowledge of computer systems and applications including experience with spreadsheets & data management.
- Ability to communicate efficiently & effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to organize & prioritize work effectively & operate under firm deadlines.
- Experience presenting to small groups.
- Must obtain OSHA 30-hour General Industry certification within 6 months.
- Valid driver’s license.
Starting Salary: $18.50/hr + excellent benefits package.
Applicants must complete an online application @ www.bjwsa.org/jobs/
Deadline to apply: 9.3.19
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.