Senior Meter ReaderBeaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority
Beaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for: Senior Meter Reader (Full-Time) Okatie, SC
Performs a variety of duties related to customer service and meter reading. Reads & records water meter readings along an assigned route that initiates billings for utility customers. Receives work from and reports to the Revenue & Billing supervisor, but works independently when out on the assigned route.
- High School diploma or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Six months experience in customer service, pipeline construction, or as a meter reader or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- Experience in Microsoft Office with the ability to use software used by the Authority.
- Ability to operate two-way radio, PC, printer, copier, fax machine and 10-key calculator.
- Valid driver's license.
Starting Salary: $14.70 per hour + excellent benefits package. EEO/AA/,M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.