Human Resources Specialist
Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for: Human Resources Specialist
The HR Specialist supports BJWSA by leading, coordinating & administering the following programs: recruitment, onboarding, orientation, assessment, applicant vetting & performance management. Works closely with departments to customize & manage the selection process based on the needs for each position. Additional duties involve managing the AAP and other government reporting, Intern Program, & job fair participation. Reports to the Director of HR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or Public Administration, or related field.
- Prefer PHR certification.
- Minimum 3 yrs’ experience in HR, Business or a related field.
- Experience in a fast-paced business environment preferably in public and private industries.
- Extensive experience with HRIS systems, computer applications (Microsoft), & possess the ability to operate company software.
- Excellent leadership, analytical & verbal/written skills.
- Sound judgment in influencing hiring officials to make excellent selections.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively & operate under firm deadlines.
- Ability to interact comfortably & effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Valid driver’s license.
Starting Salary: $23.42 to $29.28 per hr (depending on qualifications) plus excellent benefits package to include S.C. Retirement System, 401k, generous PTO, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, an entrenched safety culture, numerous employee recognition forums, extensive talent development opportunities, and a collaborative team and family type atmosphere.
Deadline to apply: 11-8-2020
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.