Field Operator IBeaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority
Beaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for: Field Operator I
An entry-level position in the multi-skilled Field Operations workforce. Locates, inspects, maintains, installs and repairs water and sewer lines to ensure quality service to BJWSA customers. Performs work in accordance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and standards of quality & safety.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED).
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year related experience
- Ability to read, write & perform basic math.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Class D Water Distribution and a Class D Collection System license within 2 years of hire.
- Valid driver's license & obtain a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with tanker endorsement within 6 months of hire.
Starting Salary: $14.70 per hour plus excellent benefits package. EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans & individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.