Field Operator I, II, IIIBeaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority
Join our Team at Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority
We are is looking to fill the following position: Field Operator I, II, III
The position is in the multi-skilled Field Operations workforce. Locates, inspects, maintains, installs & repairs water/sewer lines to ensure quality service to customers. Performs work in accordance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations, & standards of quality & safety. Experience, skill & certification determines level of hire.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 - 5 years related experience with basic/general electrical knowledge, or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience that provides the required knowledge, skills & abilities.
- Ability to read, write & perform basic math.
- Must possess or be able to obtain within 2 years a: Class D Water Distribution & D Collection System license for level I, Class C Water Distribution & C Collection System license for level II, Class B
- Water Distribution & B Collection System license for level III.
- Valid driver’s license, & obtain a Class A CDL with tanker endorsement within 6 months.
Starting Salary: $15.29 to $20.39 per hour (depends on qualifications) plus excellent benefits package.
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans & individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.