Development Projects ManagerBeaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority
Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for:
Development Projects Manager
Directly manages the related project development, design & permitting activities for all private development related projects. Coordinates activities between consulting engineers, contractors, developers & BJWSA personnel to ensure all projects are developed and designed according to BJWSA specifications. Creates development agreements with developers for large developments. Reports to the Dir. of Engineering.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (from an accredited engineering program) in civil or mechanical engineering or related field with a minimum 5 yrs’ experience in engineering related functions & project mgmt.
- Prefer a SC P.E. license.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the principles/practices of engineering as applied to civil design & hydraulics associated with water & wastewater systems & plants.
- Must possess experience in computer applications and be able to operate BJWSA-specific software.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Starting Salary: $2,952.80 to $4,576.80 bi-wkly + great benefits pkg
Applicants must submit a BJWSA application to:
Mail: 6 Snake Rd, Okatie, SC 29909
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit www.bjwsa.org
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.