Field Operator I, II or IIIBeaufort Jasper Water & Sewer
Beaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for: Field Operator I, II or III
The position is in the multi-skilled Field Operations workforce. Locates, inspects, maintains, installs and repairs water/sewer lines to ensure quality service to customers. Performs work in accordance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and standards of quality and safety. Experience, skill & certification determines level of hire.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Prefer a minimum of 1 - 5 years related experience with basic/ general electrical knowledge, or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience that provides the required knowledge, skills & abilities.
- Ability to read, write & perform basic math.
- Must possess or be able to obtain within 2 years a: Class D Water Distribution & D Collection System license for level I. Class C Water Distribution & C Collection System license. for level II. Class B Water Distribution & B Collection System license. for level III.
- Valid driver's license & obtain a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with tanker endorsement within 6 months.
Starting Salary: $14.70 to $19.60 per hour(Depends on qualifications) + excellent benefits package.
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans & individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.