HousekeeperBAYVIEW MANOR, LLC
Bayview Manor, LLC Beaufort, SC
Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned; perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments including cleaning, polishing, sanitizing, sweeping, dusting, mopping, disinfecting, spot cleaning, discarding waste & trash. Work in all areas of the facility and may be required to work in other positions as needed.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to make independent decisions, follow instructions and accept constructive criticism.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions regarding the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfecting solutions, etc
- Must be able to relate information regarding a resident's condition.
- Must be able to communicate with housekeeping & other department personnel.
- Subject to frequent interruptions and may need to reschedule cleaning activities.
- May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, personnel and visitors.
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which hired
- Are subject to call back during emergency conditions (ie severe weather, evacuations, post-disaster etc).
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools supplies, etc. are properly stored at all times as well as before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times and at end of work day.
- Perform isolation cleaning procedure in accordance with established infection control procedures.
Salary: Based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.