Cook Aide (2)BAYVIEW MANOR, LLC
Cook Aide (2) Part time
Bayview Manor, LLC Beaufort, SC. To Provide quality food service at all times in accordance with current applicable Federal, State and Local standards, guidelines, regulations; with our established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Head Cook and/or Director of Food Services.
- Review Menus prior to food prep.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the resident.
- Coordinate food service with other departments.
- Ensure all food procedures are followed.
- Assist in establishing food service productions line, etc. to assure meals are prepared on time.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis as well as a calm environment within the department.
- Attend and participate in facility mandatory in-service training programs as scheduled.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Prepare and serve bedtime snacks.
- Assist in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly arranged manner at all times.
- Dispose of food and waste in accordance with established policies.
- Record food temperatures as required.
- Assist in inventory & storing of the in-coming food, supplies, etc.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary on a timely basis.
- Make only authorized food substitutions.
- Assist in food prep for special meals, parties, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.