Box Office - Assistant Manager
Box Office - Assistant Manager needed at Arts Center of Coastal Carolina.
The ideal candidate will be computer-savvy, customer-service oriented, reliable, and have computerized point-of-sale experience. Candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, remain calm in stressful situations, ability to be a self-starter, and practice superior organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills with patrons
- Excellent verbal communication
- Knowledge of Excel
- Organization Skills
What We Offer:
- 30-35 hours per week
- Flexibility within the full-time, hourly work week
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Benefits after 90 days, 70/30 Arts Center/Employee
- 401K retirement plan after 6 months.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Benefits increase along with tenure
The Arts Center of Coastal Carolina is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse staff;
we strongly encourage people from under-represented groups and diverse backgrounds to apply
The Arts Center of Coastal Carolina is located on a barrier Island within 1 hour of Savannah, Georgia. We are a SPT – 7 Actors Equity associated producing theatre. We work with award winning directors, designers, and actors to offer a season of musicals and plays, including both classics and contemporary Broadway Hits. We also present various Guest Artists during our season.