MEDICAL RECEPTIONISTALLERGY AND ASTHMA CENTER
30-40 Hrs. a week, between 3 offices: Hilton Head, Blufton/New River, Beaufort, SC
A Busy Allergy Office is looking to hire a Medical Receptionist to work between our Hilton Head, Blufton/New River, Beaufort, SC offices for 3-40 hours a week.
- Greet patients, vendors, pharmaceutical representatives, and other visitors to our medical office
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance and directions when necessary
- Field all phone calls that arrive using our general office number
- Respond to emails that arrive using our general office email address
- Utilize our medical office software to schedule new and follow-up appointments for our patients
- Register new patients and update necessary records
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients and then check them over to ensure that required fields are completed appropriately
- Process bills, invoices, and patient payments in office
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records
- Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate reordering
- Ensure that the waiting room environment remains quiet, calm, and welcoming
- Uphold the positive reputation of our medical office by always treating visitors in a friendly, welcoming, and compassionate manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must travel between Hilton Head, Blufton/New River, Beaufort offices.
- Candidate must be energetic, have good communication and patient interaction skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.