Clinical AssistantALLERGY AND ASTHMA CENTER
CLINICAL ASSISTANT (PART-TIME) Okatie / Beaufort, SC
A Busy Allergy Office is looking to hire a Part-Time Clinical Assistant to work between our Okatie and Beaufort, SC offices for 25 hours a week. Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant preferred.
- Direct patient care including rooming vitals, medication history, skin testing, pulmonary function testing, allergy & vaccine shot administration and patient education.
- Work directly with the providers to support patient compliance, medication refills, lab and imaging orders, prior authorization and disease management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- On the Job Training for Allergy specialization.
- Must travel between Okatie and Beaufort offices.
- Ability to use computer & Electronic Medical Record.
- Candidate must be energetic, have good communication and patient interaction skills.
Salary: Pay Based on Experience.
Benefits: Paid Holidays and Vacation. Serious inquiries only.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.